Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ARUBA PICTURE MONTAGE

CLICK ON THE PINK ABOVE TO GET TO THE LINK FOR OUR ARUBA PICTURES.

JAMIE AND KEVIN GOT MARRIED IN ARUBA IN MAY. MY MOM STAYED WITH ELISE SO THAT BRIAN AND I COULD GO. WE ONLY WENT FOR A WEEKEND AND IT WAS SO HARD TO LEAVE HER! YOU WOULD THINK THAT WE WOULD LIVE IT UP, BUT WE TALKED ABOUT ELISE THE ENTIRE TIME AND STILL GOT UP AT 6:00 OR 7:00 EVERYDAY. WHAT DID WE DO BEFORE SHE CAME ALONG?!

JAMIE AND KEVIN HAD A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING ON THE BEACH AT SUNSET. BRIAN AND I WERE HONORED TO BE IN THE WEDDING AND WE HAD A BLAST IN ARUBA. VERY FEW PEOPLE CAN SAY THAT THEY HAVE KNOWN THEIR BEST FRIEND FOR 26 YEARS- WE WOULDN'T HAVE MISSED IT FOR THE WORLD! ELISE AND GRANDMA (AND WYATT) HAD A GREAT TIME TOGETHER- MY MOM SAID THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE WE WERE GONE.

4 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

What great pictures! Looks like a great time...I bet Elise had a great time getting spoiled with Grandma as well...

kendall harris said...

Looks like so much fun. We haven't cut the cord yet, Kendall is going with us on our cruise Thursday. But we hope to still have fun as a family. We will cut the cord in November.

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

What awesome pictures from Aruba! We loved it there, too! Wish I was there now!! The wedding was beautiful!! What a great way to get married!!

Ben keeps asking me to go on a weekend trip with him to NY, but I haven't been able to "cut the cord". Maybe soon???

The Vachas said...

Great pictures! I don't know how you ever left Elise behind, that must have been hard. More power to you! I am glad you were able to still have fun. I love the last sand picture...sweet!