Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HAPPY (VERY BELATED) FIRST BIRTHDAY ELISE!!!

I AM THE ULTIMATE BLOG SLACKER!!! I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF BLOGGING ELISE'S BIRTHDAY AND BUNCHES OF OTHER STUFF, BUT THEN I STARTED MY NEW JOB AND HAVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH STUFF. THEN SILLY ME LEFT MY CAMERA AT MY SISTER'S HOUSE (AND OF COURSE I HADN'T DOWNLOADED MY PICTURES)- SO IT WILL BE A WHILE!
IN THE MEANTIME- SHANTE' TOOK ELISE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PICTURES AND THEY ARE OH SO CUTE! SHE HAD THESE LITTLE MINI PHOTO SESSIONS SET UP AT EASTWOOD LAKE PARK AND AS YOU CAN SEE, ELISE HAD A LOT OF FUN RUNNING AROUND!
http://www.shantewelch.com/abrahams/abrahams-mini/

4 comments:

kendall harris said...

I love the pictures!!! Once again not a dry eye in the house. When Kendall saw Elise on the computer she came running saying "baby, baby" She loved the pictures.

The Seekins Family said...

Very cute pictures! Love the family shots!

The Vachas said...

Those are awesome. I love her pictures. I am really hoping to get Landon's 18month pictures taken with her. I would like some family shots too. Thanks for posting those. They are great!!

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

Of course... I LOVE the pictures Shante took of Elise! They are beautiful! I love the family pictures the best!!

I have emailed her several times with no response! It there another way to get a hold of her? I really want her to take Claire's 1 year pics! Let me know!!