Sunday, March 18, 2007

PHOTO SHOOT

We had a photographer come to the house to take some pictures of Elise. I really liked her style- she truly just stayed in the background and didn't stage anything (the bunny pictures are all my fault!!!). She just followed Elise around and took pictures of Elise being Elise. They turned out great- especially considering Elise had a cold, pink eye, and a bruise on her head! I didn't know that I was also being photographed (which will soon be obvious when you see my ponytail and sweats), but the pictures of me and Elise made me cry! I hope this link works. Enjoy...
http://www.shantewelch.com/eliseshow/elise.exe

5 comments:

kendall harris said...

I love the pictures!!! I see why you cried the music doesn't make it any easier. Shante was great I can't wait to see Kendall's pictures.

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

Oh my goodness Beka! That slide show made me teary! She did an awesome job! I love the pictures. How will you ever decide?

The Fam said...

Wow, how cool! What great pics! E-mail me her name and number!

The Seekins Family said...

WOW! I definitely see why you cried! The pictures of you with her are priceless! Your face speaks such volumes of love. You should have her do family pics! I can't imagine how you will decide!

The Vachas said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I can see why you cried. She isn't even my baby and I wanted to cry. Those are gorgeous Beka!!! I hope you can buy a CD or else you will never be able to decide. There are so many awesome shots. Elise gets cuter all the time.

I would love to have her Name and Number too.